Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Camera Issues

So in anticipation of baby boy, we bought (ok, my mom bought it for us) a new camera. It's small but takes amazing pictures. It also has lots of fun new features including a smile detector. Anyway, one of the features is that it puts those face boxes on a face when it sees it. Tonight Tom took belly pictures and not only did it recognize my head as a face, but it also recognized my extra large belly as a face! I mean, technically it's sort of accurate...but the way Tom was laughing/giggling (you know the one I'm talking about) it was not so funny!

Today was also a tragic day because my belly button disappeared. It is not in, it is not out, it is just gone!

1 comment:

  1. And where is the picutre of the no belly button!? I want to see it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete