Tuesday, September 8, 2009

In the Last Week

We are getting more and more ready for baby boy to come, and here are some of the latest updates from the last week:
  • The bags are packed and ready to go, the car seat is installed! YEAH! We had some debate over where to put the car seat, but the middle made the car seat too wobbly. So we decided to put the car seat behind the passenger seat. We're pretty set on that, but any thoughts?
  • I went to the doctor's office on Thursday, Sept. 3. My doc again told me that I am having a completely textbook pregnancy with everything. She seems very excited about this. Also, according to the doc's scale, I have gained 25 lbs so far. She also checked me out and I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. To me, that sounded really great and like a lot has happened, but I guess we need to see if I've progressed by next week.
  • We have hired a sub! YEAH! And it's a guy! Everyone told me this summer that I should stop referring to my sub as a "she," that it could be a "he," but I thought the chances were pretty slim of us finding a guy to sub for kindergarten. Regardless of the sub's gender, I am very excited and feel good that Steve will be taking over!
  • Only 8 days teaching and I got my first cold! YUCK! Sunday I woke up with a sore throat and just completely tired. I did not do much this Labor Day weekend but rested. Tom was an angel putting together more baby stuff and doing the laundry, while I sat on my butt and napped a lot! But I feel MUCH better today!

I am looking forward to my next doc appointment this Thursday with another ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment