Thursday, September 17, 2009

Doctor Appointment Part 1

I went for what I thought would be my last doctor's appointment today, but alas, it is not (which is why this is titled Part 1). It seems like everything is about the same - baby still isn't completely down and I'm still 3 cm. I am going again tomorrow for an ultrasound to just check on everything, especially the fluid levels and then if everything looks relatively good, it looks like I could be induced as early as Monday.

In other news, my class threw me a surprise baby shower today! It was Browns themed with an orange and brown cake that said Lucky Baby on it!! They got me a Browns diaper bag, blanket and outfit! There were also lots of little goodies inside the diaper bag. The kids all drew pictures of what they thought the baby would look like and wrote down their name suggestions! It was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment