Friday, March 20, 2009

Last Day of First Trimester!


Well, not technically. I mean, a month is supposed to be 4 weeks, I just finished my 12th week, so that's the end of 3 months, right? Well, I guess first trimester ends after 13 weeks. So to commemorate the almost end of the first trimester, here is the first real belly picture. Tom has been telling me to document more, but I did not think my belly was looking that large, but apparently it is now. MANY of my co-workers made comments about the belly or touched it today. I even received two more "girl votes" (thanks Monica and Amy!) based on how the baby belly was looking.

By the way, I think the camera added 4 inches, because I really don't think my belly looks as big as it does in the picture. Maybe it's just the shirt....who knows....
End of 12 weeks:
Pounds gained: 1
Inches in belly gained: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment