Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

So I started teaching the kids about safe and unsafe products in their house like cleaning supplies. We discussed what might happen if we smell, touch or taste any of these products. They guessed many of the correct consequences and then I told them how for pregnant ladies, we have to be careful around the chemicals too because they can cause something to happen to the baby. I told how I'm not supposed to use strong chemicals or if I do, I need lots of air to breathe (remember, I teach kindergarten). So one of the boys said, "So, when you go home, do you just get to be lazy?"

Of course retelling this story to Tom he said, "You better have said yes!" as he stands there doing the dishes! ;) Thank you Tommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment