Sunday, March 15, 2009

Getting Bigger

So I always thought pregnancy would be fun because you were able to put on weight, but it's "baby weight" so it would be cute. Well guess what? It's not so cute.
This weeekend I went shopping with my mom to find some maternity clothes, not that I've gained any weight, but my clothes are definitely tighter on me and I needed longer tops. I tried finding a few tops in regular clothes, but medium definitely did not fit anymore, so large it is. I bought quite a few new clothes to get me through the end of the school year, but 85% of them were maternity and I sort of looked chubby in all of them! And tops that I would have usually needed a tank top to wear underneath if you know what I mean, suddenly fit me just fine. It's sort of strange, this new body that I have. I didn't think it looked that different but apparently it has a mind of it's own!

No comments:

Post a Comment