Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 Month Countdown (what will you be??)

So, I've been extremely nervous to see the doctor. I just keep worrying about everything...having a miscarriage does that to you. So I've been singing "don't worry, about a thing, because everything, is gonna be alright" like 4 times a day to the baby. Well, turns out, everything is alright - YEAH! This time, it took half a second to find the heartbeat, which was so nice and reassuring. Still in "girl heart beat range" but a little lower - 157. The nurse said she could hear the baby flip 2 times! This led to 2 thoughts: 1) Man, this baby's going to be kicking me a lot and 2) it must be a boy, because my little girl would just be lounging like her mama. So I'm undecided about gender again, but I won't have to wait for long....the doctor said I come back on May 1st and we find out!! YES! I'm so excited. I'll hopefully put up a poll soon about the gender so you can vote.

OH, and the nurse said I haven't gained any weight yet...how is that possible????

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! Did I tell you that Griffin loved Bob Marley songs when he was still in my belly. He would dance and dance to it when I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete