Sunday, April 26, 2009

4 months

It's fun to officially say "I am four months along now!" A new number is always fun. And more exciting is that my ultrasound is less than a week away! I cannot wait! Especially since last night I dreamt that when we did the ultrasound, they found 3 babies!! Two girls and a boy! So now I'm worried there are more babies in my belly than I thought!

In other news, I may have felt the baby move on Friday. I'm not sure but it's the closest thing to what the book describes.

Lastly, on Thursday Tom and I went out to dinner. My belly was so full I wanted him to feel it, especially how my belly button is really stretched tight at the top. So I lifted up my shirt and Tom said, "Wow! You really look pregnant now!" and I just didn't have the warm fuzzy feeling I was expecting. Tom said he meant that he felt my belly should have been looking bigger and now it finally was. Nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment