Thursday, April 30, 2009

TOMORROW!

I cannot believe tomorrow is almost here! After our 4:40 pm appointment, I will know if I'm going to be the mommy to a boy or girl! That is just insane! I really don't have a clue as to what we're having. I've had moments when I've thought I was having either, but my girl vibe has been stronger. Regardless, after tomorrow we'll know some things for certain....

If it's a girl......
  • We have some names we kinda, sort of agree on
  • We will have arguments about what color to paint the baby room (Tom says NO pink)
  • Tom will already start to worry about the dating years!
  • Layla will have to share her princess title in the house
If it's a boy....
  • I can look forward to getting peed on
  • We have to start the name search - we're lost on boy names
  • I can prepare for the future when my son will be the #1 pick in the NFL draft and buy me my dream house in Italy
  • Baby room decorating will be MUCH easier - stars & moon or underwater themes
  • Layla retains her princess title

I will post the big news as soon as I can! Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment