Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 17


Well, I can't believe I have only 1 more week until I can officially say I'm 4 months pregnant (but that means I'm in my 5th month) and less than 2 weeks until we figure out if Baby Haskins is a boy or a girl!

The masses have been clamoring for an updated belly picture and some number updates. I recorded my weight in the morning and night, same with belly circumference. Apparently get a little food in me and I grow!

Weight: between + 4.5 - 8.5 lbs

Belly: between + 2.5 - 5 inches


P.S. This is certainly not a flattering belly pic but I wore a tighter top so you could more accurately see the belly. And I may have just eaten half a bag of chips and salsa, so that may have added to the roundness!

1 comment:

  1. you are beatiful....i want to see you in person so i canget a good guess in on the sex within the next 2 weeks. i am still undecided

    ReplyDelete