Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shopping for Baby Boy


After hearing the news we would be having a boy, I was ready to start the shopping! My mom and I went to a fabulous baby design store that gave me a million ideas for the baby's room! I cannot wait to go back with Tom and show him all the fun furniture, fabrics, etc! Then we stopped over at Macy's and Gymboree to buy him his first baby clothes! SO MUCH FUN! He has a few outfits so that if he comes tomorrow, I can dress him! (But I don't really want him coming home tomorrow...he needs to grow!) He now has clothes with giraffes, puppies, teddy bears and elephants! I also bought him 2 baby robes. Tom wants to know when we would ever put the baby in a robe but frankly, I will find tons of times to put him in it!

Today I woke up so excited with my recent purchases and realized that 140+ days is SO long to wait for him to arrive! But we do need to work on a name. Our only name qualifications so far is that we want it to be Irish. We have a few names we've been throwing around but nothing yet that sticks. Any suggestions?

By the way, I definitely felt the baby move at least seven times yesterday! It was so fun! Nothing yet today but I'm waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment