Friday, May 1, 2009

It's a Boy!

It's a boy - I'm shocked! I've been wrong before (maybe one time) but I was so sure "it" was going to be a "she." Guess not! I should have known...look at these signs I was having a boy:
  • I've been strangely addicted to rap and 90's rock music (not Tori, Natasha and Fiona like usual)
  • I haven't been weepy. I usually cry easily and HAVE NOT been overly emotional since becoming pregnant.
  • My belly has been changing shape lately.
  • If I can envision something, it usually does NOT happen. I saw myself having a girl so I should have known.
  • My class predicted I was going to have a boy (10-6)...of course 5 and 6 year olds can predict correctly!
  • My 14 year old brother-in-law predicted it...of course he would be able to predict correctly!
  • So far all the Walsh girls have had girls, JCU girls have had boys - I guess I identify more with the JCU girls!

Ok, time to start training him to play Walsh football!

No comments:

Post a Comment