Sunday, May 31, 2009

5 months!

On Saturday I hit my 5 month/23 week mark and it is also the start of feeling pregnant. Up until now, I wasn't "feeling" it. I mean, my stomach was obviously getting bigger but I wasn't uncomfortable or anything. I now am. I have a definite pregnant walk, my feet are starting to hurt more, my back hurts each night, etc. Tom's said that I don't look too pregnant yet, but I think that has all changed now.
This weekend we attended a wedding in which we attempted to dance a slow-dance together. It felt like the priest at the school dance had put a balloon between us to "leave room for the Holy Spirit." It wasn't too fun or romantic.
Don't get my wrong, I have been LOVING my pregnancy, but I think it's finally hitting me. Thank goodness I'll get to sit on my butt for most of the summer instead of being on my feet, in the heat, with little kiddies!

Updates:
Weight: + 13-17 lbs (from start)
Belly: I don't remember anymore what my waist was when I started so I can't say how many inches + it is from original. So current waist line - 42 inches...

No comments:

Post a Comment