Thursday, July 2, 2009

Strange Medical Conditions

Overall, pregnancy has been great for me and I'm NOT complaining. But I have had a bunch of weird medical "things" going on.
  • Lynne convinced me I have a stress fracture in my right foot...feels right
  • When I walk a certain way or bend over, it feels like a nail is being driven into my left heel...it really hurts
  • On my left thumb, I have a new funky bump on my knuckle
  • On my right thumb, I think I have a flesh eating disease...seriously!
  • My back hurts a lot, even when just sitting down! 3 times I've gone to the movies and about an hour into each, my back is killing me
  • Sleeping has been tricky. If I sleep on my side, my shoulder will hurt or my arm will go numb. How fun!

Ok, that's the major ones for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment